Snap… Crack… Woosh!
Home » Uncategorized » Yes We Can’t!
What? Barack Worry?
Via Doug Ross
Tags: alfred E. Neuman, Barack Obama, Mad Magazine, Mad Magazine Cover, Obama, Obama Mad MAgazine
That’s like, totally fucking racist.
I like your new header picture. Hahahaha.
Ed, rumor has it that you have a birthday coming up.
Please tell me five true and interesting facts about yourself so that I can beat you about the head and neck with the Birthday Stick of Pain™.
Ok, I’ll send it to your email address.
I promise to only beat you within an inch of your life.
Snap Crack Wooosh… Ti Kwan Leap!
Ok, here are five true and interesting facts about myself so that you can beat me about the head and neck with the Birthday Stick of Pain™.
1. I am going to be 35 years old. I’ve been married for 10 years this summer… to the same person… I have a 9 year old son and a 15 year old step-daughter. I am a graphic designer by trade and consider myself incredibly good looking. I am from Burnsville Mn. and went to College at Moorhead State up by Fargo, ND. I later attended the Art Institute of Phoenix and got another degree this time in Graphic Design.
2. I spent 2001-2004 as a professional wrestler in Phoenix in my spare time. I was known as “Lovely” Logan Lee. My wife was my ring-girl/manager. I was even the heavy-weight champion for a good portion of that time but lost my belt in an “I Quit For Good” match against “The Hawaiian Lion” John Williams who has gone on to other wrestling venues and is currently working with TNA Wrestling. I have also worked with “Wolf” from American Gladiators and did some shows with the likes of Mike Knox, The Honkey Tonk Man, Derrick Neikirk, Michael “Miz” Mizanin, G.Q. Gallo and many more. I believe I can still be found via Google.
3. I have a bumper sticker on my car that says ” Proud Infidel . كاف ” I get a lot of people asking me about it and if they are a soldier I give them one for free. I get a few that say I’m ignorant but the number of those that give me the thumbs up greatly outnumber them. Those that make faces or give me the finger get smiles and friendly waves back, which pisses them off more. Those who have the guts to come up to me and criticize me (I am 6’2″ and 275 lbs. and carry a Ruger P89 9Mil) get the response of “I appreciate your right to free speech and accept your criticism and a display of that right, thank you for your input”.
4. In my spare time now I like to be on the internet or gaming. I play on my XBox-360 and my son and I spend a lot of time on there blowing each other up. I am currently playing “Battlefield: Bad Company” but still put in GTA4 for some therapy. My favorite game ever was “Frogger” and I am looking forward to the release of “Star Wars: The Force Unleashed” on Sep 16. Color me geeky…
5. I love watching the UFC but my 5 favorite shows are, in no particular order, “Lost”, “Heros”, “Mythbusters”, “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives”, “How-I-Met-Your-Mother”, “Southpark” and “Family Guy”.
Bonus Fact… I love to eat. My favorite food is cheeseburgers. I love White Castles and would kill any of my neighbors for some real ones. I will on occasion go get them in the frozen section but only in a case of extreme withdrawal. Anytime I go back to my hometown of Minneapolis I go directly from the airport to White Castle. I also am a fan of a place by where I lived in Florida called “Cheeburger Cheeburger”, their menus claim it to be famous for its “Pounder” burger, which is 20 ounces of beef before cooking. Anyone who finishes the entire burger can have their picture taken holding a stuffed fabric “Pounder” and hung on that restaurant’s “Wall of Fame.” I am on the wall 12 times.
I hope that gives you some good material and I can’t wait for the roast. I will send you a fabulous picture of me from Jr. High if you want one.
U dirty bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uhhhhhh… you know me?
I know you from the Hostages, and yes, you are a diirrrtttty Bitch. In the best possible way.
Happy Birfday two ewes!
Anybody named Ed is number 1 in my book.
Happy birthday Eddie. Gosh, I didn’t realize you were a celebrity!
For only 35, you’ve led an interesting life, thus far.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Hey everyone. I can’t stand the politics subject anymore. The people you have voted into office at this point are all worthless, the media for…
Those of you who know me, and most of you don’t, but those who do know of my love for all things zombie. Zombie books,…
I saw this referred to in the comments section on AoSHQ that I cannot seem to find again. I remembered it from seeing the play…
And it came to pass in the Age of Insanity that the people of the land called America , having lost their morals, their initiative,…
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.